Prefabricated pipe systems for project implementation are produced at the central prefabrication facility in Frankleben based on the isometrics provided (see PMS).
The following materials are used in the prefabrication process:
- General construction steels, boiler plates, cast steel, fine grain structural
steels (e.g. P235 TR1, P235 G1TH, P355 N)
- heat-resistant steels (e.g. 13CrMo 4-5, 10CrMo 9-10, X 10CrMo VNb 9-1)
– Low temperature steels/nickel-alloy steels (e.g. 12Ni14)
- Stainless steels – ferritic, austenitic, austenitic-ferritic (e.g. X10CrAL13,
X6CrNiMoTi 17-12-2, X1NiCrMoCu 25-20-5, X2CrNiMoN 22-5-3)
- Nickel and nickel alloys (e.g. LC-Ni 99, Hastelloy B3, Hastelloy C22, Haynes alloy 625)
- Titanium (e.g. Titanium Grade 1, Titanium Grade 2)
Prefabrication uses nominal diameters DN 25 to DN 1400 and pressure
ranges from PN 6 to PN 320, as well as double jacket piping.