During construction of the new melamine plant in Piesteritz (one of the largest in Germany), IMO was responsible for interface management as well as piping fabrication and installation of process equipment. IMO acted as GMC for the melamine plant.
- Scaffolding (coordination within the alliance contract)
- corrosion protection
- non-destructive materials testing: 5,500 seams tested from a total of
26,000 welded seams
- Supply, fabrication and installation of 2,926 pipelines (1,035 t), 180 t of which are high-pressure lines
- supply, production and installation of 320 t of pipe supports
- Installation of approx. 1,000 t of process equipment